Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Production Pitch Feedback

After pitching our plot to the rest of my media class we were given feedback by both my teacher and other members on what we could improve. Ruari from my class told us that Yarnton has an abandoned building which could be useful for our opening sequence, so me and my team will hopefully go and have a look at the area before filming.

My teacher, Mr Buckmaster, as well suggested that we could having our girl waking up in an abandoned hospital bed to give the impression she has been tested on. We could achieve this idea by either creating our own hospital like setting or asking to use someones practice to film in. My group and I looked online at this video, which shows someone making their own hospital like atmosphere using just a computer screen. Go to 7:03 for this in the video below:


 I also looked at a clip from The Bourne Identity where we first meet Jason Bourne. In this clip he wakes up confused and unsure about who he is or what has happened to him, which is something that I would perhaps like to create in my opening sequence. I think the hospital idea might be something that my group should thunk about pursuing because it could add a sense of wanting to watch on for the viewer as it will leave them with questions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment