Wednesday, 22 February 2017

On set - villain in the church sequence

Today my group and I did our final piece of filming, where our protagonist who is tracking the female  comes into the film.  Here are some screenshots from filming:








For this sequence it is important that the viewers cannot see the man's face so it does not ruin it for the rest of the film. I decided to put our actor Finlay in a suit for it look as if he is going to the church to pray but it is later shown to the reader that he actually stalking the girl. You can also see the only prop used in this sequence which is the mobile phone. The mobile phone lets the audience know that the man has something to do with the tracking of the girl. I was happy with how the sequence went and will post a draft on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment