Here is the final cut of my Preliminary Task, I was quite happy with how it went because I got a majority of the shots that I wanted and with how it ran through the scene. However, I was not happy with the fact that a few of the shots do not fully match up because in one shot it looks like Lauren is going one way but in the follow on shot she goes another. I was as well not happy with how many times we did certain shots because some were quite shaky, but we only did it once so we had to use it.
If we were to do it again, I would make sure that I do each shot more than once so that we defiantly have a good shot when we edit. I would as well review each shot after filming to make sure they match up and match up in the final edit and aren't a bit off. I will take all these points into consideration when filming my main task to make sure it all runs smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment